Adrienne B. Knack
- Juris Doctor – Wayne State University Law School
- Bachelor of Arts in English – Kalamazoo College
About Adrienne B. Knack
Attorney Adrienne Knack works closely with businesses and individuals in order to assist them with effective planning and problem-solving. She specializes in business law, business planning, estate planning, and probate law. Adrienne’s key to success is to treat clients with the same respect and compassion as she would her own family. Adrienne has been a resident of the Livingston County community for over 30 years. She is an active Board of Directors Member of the Brighton Rotary Club, on the Board of Directors of the Brighton Rotary Foundation, BNI Preferred Professionals, and a member of Livingston Interdisciplinary Professional Association. Adrienne supports the Livingston County Humane Society, Gleaner’s Food Bank, the Livingston County Chapter of the American Red Cross and the Livingston County United Way.
- Partner – Williams, Knack & Burrows, P.C.
- Licensed and in good standing with the State Bar of Michigan
- Admitted to practice in Federal Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Obtained Certificate in Estate Planning and Probate from the Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Legal assistant –Williams & Associates, P.C.
- Worked with the Firm full-time throughout her time in law school
- Member – Brighton Rotary Club (board member), Brighton Rotary Foundation (board member), BNI Preferred Professionals Network, Livingston Interdisciplinary Professional Association, Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce, Howell Area Chamber of Commerce, Hartland Chamber of Commerce