Andrew C. Burrows
- Juris Doctor – Michigan State University College of Law
- Bachelor of Science of Business Administration in Economics – Central Michigan University
Areas of Focus
- Business Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring
- Business and Insurance Litigation
- Estates, Wills, Trusts and Probate
About Andrew C. Burrows
Attorney Andrew Burrows works closely with Michigan entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large companies to assist them with day-to-day business and legal questions, drafting of legal documentation, as well as business litigation and handling other complex legal issues that would prompt a large corporation to talk to its in-house counsel.
Andrew also works to educate Michigan families and individuals on the importance of constructing an effective estate plan, and helps them protect their personal assets and avoid probate.
Andrew’s primary goal in running his practice is to provide entrepreneurs, businesses, and families with solutions to their legal issues, and grant each client the same level of attention and compassion that would be expected from family.
Growing up in Fenton and attending Fenton High School, Andrew has been a lifetime resident of the Livingston County community. He is an active member of the Fenton and Brighton Chambers of Commerce, an active member the Fenton Network Connections BNI Chapter, and sits on the Board of Directors for the Greater Brighton Young Professionals Group within the Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Attorney – Williams, Knack & Burrows, P.C.
- Licensed and in good standing with the State Bar of Michigan
- Admitted to practice in Federal Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Legal Assistant –Williams, Knack & Burrows, P.C.
- Worked with the Firm for two years while attending Michigan State University College of Law
- Legal Intern – Michigan Department of the Attorney General – Corporate Oversight Division
- Worked as a summer intern to a corporate litigation attorney while attending Michigan State University College of Law
- Member – Greater Brighton Young Professional “GBYP” (board member), Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce, Howell Area Chamber of Commerce, Hartland Chamber of Commerce, Fenton Regional Chamber of Commerce, Fenton Regional Young Professionals, and member of the Fenton Network Connections BNI